"The List" for Who Gets What....Check it out ST'ers.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiveDeep 07

Reaction score
New List for "Who gets what when the near time comes if still interested" ;)

Here are the prices with shipping:

1. Advance Hard split Bed Cover w/ hardware - $375 shipped

2. OEM Bed Extender w/ pivot bolts - $130 shipped (Anyone want dibs?)

3. Aftermarket black nerf bars...great shape with no rust or damage. - (Shipping will be over $40 I know for a fact! May leave bars on for buyer due to height of ST) $145 shipped

4. TRUE Cold Air Intake w/ filter and ALL hardware (just use your OEM MAF or even C&L or Pro-M) Identical to Todd Z's and Paul H's - $165 shipped

5. JBA Blue Performance Ignition Wires (Near BRAND NEW!) - $55 shipped

6. Screamin' Demon Coil Pack (Near BRAND NEW!) (Thanks Paul H. for suggesting that I hang onto the OEM) - $85 shipped (Fairly heavy)

7. Front OEM Tow Hooks with bolts/nuts/washers - $55 shipped (Fairly heavy as well)

8. EGR Painted (DWW Blue) Fender Flares with hardware - $150 shipped

9. XCal 2 w/ USB cable and original box - $225 shipped

10. Clear Corner Lights w/ strobe lights (I drilled a hole in each to put blue strobes...if anyone wants the strobes with the lights, they can take them!) - $35 shipped

11. LeBra Hood Protector (Just the strip that covers the hood, not the "T" style bra) - $20 shipped (Anyone want dibs??)

12. (1 SET) 1.25" Wheel Spacer Adapters w/ lugs - $50 shipped

Caymen = 1st up for Wheels spacers

Chris = 1st up for Clear corners w/ strobes; Screamin Demon Coil pack w/ JBA wires; TRUE CAI Intake; Advance Bed Cover

Paul H = 1st up for EGR Fender Flares

Mitch = 2nd in line for coil pack

Vincent = 1st up for Nerf Bars (Bars may stay on ST due to height)

Greg G = 2nd in line for wires. 2nd in line for intake. 3rd in line for coil pack.

Jordan = 1st up for Tow Hooks w/ hardware

Jeff C = 1st up for the XCal 2

Again....I prefer checks or money orders to avoid PayPal fees. Once clears, items will ship out. Wait til I notify you all via email to give you the go to send payment! I look to dish out the equipment within the next two (2) weeks!!!!! So keep yours eyes and ears open!

-Gary (DD ST)

Last edited by a moderator:
4. TRUE Cold Air Intake w/ filter and ALL hardware (just use your OEM MAF or even C&L or Pro-M) Identical to Todd Z's and Paul H's - $150 shipped

Please Note :

This kit is NOT my Zabteck Kit it is his own version made up by him.....

Thank you,

Todd Z

Very true, yet:

This kit was organized and constructed by me with the help and guidance of Paul H and Todd Z using information from the kit they designed themselves.

-DD ST

True, true......

DiveDeep St -- Very Sorry :( but i have to remove my claim! The 'Fun Cash' is going to be running low after this weekend.

He backed out on the Xcal 2. Jeff C is 1st for it now.

You can go ahead and call something and get in line. If someone or two back out, its yours.

Sweet! Ok then, you can go ahead and send the payment for the bed extender via check or money order. If you send it PayPal and do not want to send MO or CK, add $4.50 for the PayPal fee I will be charged for receiving the money. PayPal is safe, but charges fees. I usually do it that way, but with this I don't want to. Total shipped will be $135 after fee, shipped. Email me at [email protected] to get the details. Thanks, DD ST

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take the clear corners with the strobes, thank you!

Put me next in line for the fender flares, and the wheel spacers.

Got my bonus finally so I've got a little bit of fun money!:D

Paul H is up for the fender flares first. Chris is taking the corners with strobes. The spacers are going to Caymen. I will notify you if anyone backs out. Thanks J!

Latest posts