The trac is killing it in the snow

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark k 4

Reaction score
Not sure this belongs here, but this is my first blizzard with the trac. We got just about 30" and Im happy for upgrading to the AT 31" tires when I did last week. The trac cuts through the deep snow like a champ.

Sorry , just celebrating.

Im in New Hampshire, 26 inches. Trac did great with the 18 inch rims and the good year ultra ice and snow. I was impressed also!!:banana:

So true, I like the way it handles in the snow.

I have a small blade on the front of my Tract, 47cm of white stuff here in Niagara Ontario region, my neighbours where sure glad to see me this weekend!

I really like it because it can be manuevered in easily in tight spots, but still piles the white stuff like a champ. I won't even mention how well it pulls my two sleds either :grin:

I have a gen 1 ST and these things are tanks in the snow!! a few years back mine trudged through 30" of snow to get out my srive way,It was crazy and drove it 28 miles from work through 2 foot as well ,sucked down the gas but got me home. I have never had a vehicle that has done so well in the snow.