The weekend

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clay Campbell

Reaction score
I can't believe how crazy this weekend has been.

First off, I found the worlds longest cinnamon toast crunch.

[Broken External Image]:

But then I went to watch my schools basketball team play UNC. It was at UNC so we watched in our gym on a big screen. The administration was giving out prizes all through out the game. So long story short, my ticket number got called to play a game at half time.

I ended up winning $3000.

[Broken External Image]:

Oh I definitely ate it right after I took the picture. The money should be put in my tuition account tomorrow. I think my parents are happy about not having to pay a semesters tuition. If I was gratuatuing, the school said they would have given me the money in cash.

:bwahaha: I love Cinnamon Toast Crunch!! Gonna go buy a box on the way home from the rents place!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man that is so freakin KICK ASS Clay!!

Love the 360 controller on the table infront of a bowl of cereal.. Reminds me of my place bahahaha

3k is a semester's tuition?! Lucky.

That barely cuts it at the community college I went to and now work at.

On the 360, I'm all about the wired controller now, friggin batteries ;)

That is a cool monstrous piece of CTC though. Was it actually cinnamon'd (is that a word?) properly, or did it just have that corn like plain cereal taste?

Haha, it tasted just like all the other pieces.

I feel you on the battery thing. I just haven't wanted to spend the money on the rechargeable pack for the controls. I didn't play much before COD MW2 came out. And once I get bored with it I probably won't play much after that.

Tuition here for in-state is usually about 2800 a semester if you don't take any online. Then you have to get books. Last semester that cost me $200, this semester for 5 classes (15 hours), I spent $800 on books. I was not happy about that.

Wow! That has to be at least 6 inches! Congratulations on your find.

Without even asking her, I know what my wife would say in response--

"Only a guy would ever claim that THAT is 6 inches..."

:bwahaha::rofl:

Dude, Bill V, that's so so wrong, to mention that in terms of food, good thing I already ate cause that's an appetite killer.

Honestly, I didn't even think of it as being a piece of phallic toast crunch :(

:boohoo:

KL, I wasn't meaning to be making a phallic reference to the piece of cereal. It was intended to be only a phallic reference with regard to Big Dawg's length estimate. The picture shows the cereal to be about the length of Clay's thumb--which is most likely quite a bit less than six inches. (And I think I'll stop right there, as any further explanation down this route could be misinterpretted as being commentary on the supposed endowment levels of either Clay or Big Dawg, and I really don't want to go there.)

:bwahaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you enjoy your rewards. But be ready for Caymen to put his "perfect" weekend on to smash yours!!

Go away troll, no one here is stupid enough to not realize what you are doing. Start acting your age :smack: