This a good deal for parts and labor?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casey Everhart

Reaction score
Meineke gave me a total out the door price of $189 for a single rear exit with a flowmaster delta 40 series installed. $350 for dual side exit, and $450 for chrome tips on the side exit.

To give you an idea, two years ago I paid $150 + tax for parts ($100) and labor ($50) on a Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow (single exit). I had it done at Marco in Sacramento, CA which is known for their custom exhaust work.

EDIT: FYI... if you want a bit louder sound, don't forget to have them remove the factory resonator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good. You could shop around and use that price to get it lower.

Which system you thinking of going with???

Todd Z

That's about what I paid for my Flowmaster DF50 about a year ago, and for my Flowmaster 40 (standard) just a few days ago. I thought I told the shop to put in a DeltaFlow40 but to my dismay they installed a standard 40. Guy tells me he put the louder of the 40 series'. I was pleasantly surprised. Outside of certain RPMs and speeds in-cabin noise sounds stock. At other ranges the noise picks up but nothing nauseating or overbearing as I had feared (and I've been driving with the radio off). I love starting her up and listening to it growl at idle. I gotta get somebody to do a fly-by for me so I can listen to it on the move. FYI, all four cat-converters are still there as with the resonator.