This looks like a good deal.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That does look nice, I like the luggage rack, that could come in handy when I want to bring the bikes on the trip.

Heh, anyone want to buy my ARE cover?

Me,

I placed an order with that company for that tonneau cover about a week ago. I called yesterday to check the status of the order and the man I talked to said that the company may be phasing that model of tonneau out, hence being unavailable due to not producing anymore. He said that since the Sport Trac was redesigned for 2007 year that they were looking into producing tonneau covers for that model year, but doing away with the 2001-2005 tonneau. So before you place your order, you might want to give them a call and check on that. I'm going to call back tomorrow and see if he has gotten word of anything as of yet.

Just updating this topic. I called today and talked to Steve. He said that he got word from his "main guy" that said they would be ordering a dozen more tonneau covers from the manufacturer. So, they will continue to produce them, but probably only for a limited time. If you want your hands on one, I'd say give them a call soon. That's one of the best deals for a cover like that.