Time Waster

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Grumpy

Reaction score
Go to website

To start, click on blue circle.

Rules:

1. Only 2 persons on the raft at a time

2. The father can not stay with any of the daughters without their mother's presence

3. The mother can not stay with any of the sons without their father's presence

4. The thief (striped shirt) can not stay with any family member if the Policeman is not there

5. Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft

6. To move the people click on them.

7. To move the raft click on the pole on the opposite side of the river.

2. The father can not stay with any of the daughters without their mother's presence

3. The mother can not stay with any of the sons without their father's presence

Wassup with that? Worried about incest?

What a lame cop--can't even keep the mother from smacking the son when the father isn't around... :)

Also, in solving it, the thief is the only person on one side of the river--not once, but twice! Why doesn't she flee at this point? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
SPOILER... IF YOU WANT THE SOLUTION; SCROLL DOWN...

1) cop & stripe, 2) cop, 3) cop & girl1, 4) cop & stripe, 5) mom & girl2, 6) mom, 7) mom & dad, 8) dad, 9) cop & stripe, 10) mom, 11) mom & dad, 12) dad, 13) dad & boy1, 14) cop & stripe, 15) cop & boy2, 16) cop, 17) cop & stripe

I got to the point where the cop had to go back and got stuck, So i cheeted...

Thanks TJR

Todd Z

they did this on mtv's road rules i think. they had to get from one side of a river to anothor and had to bring certain items over on a raft but certain items couldnt be on the same raft with other items.....etc..

I cant get the raft to go back after my first trip...I have clicked on everything:wacko:

i guess there is only one way they let you do it.

although I made a legal move but it wouldn't let me send the raft back.

Only letting you do it they way they want you to do it...isn't very american is it :D

Sometimes when I play the game the Cop asks Stripe to get on the raft and as she is complying he pumps three bullets into her. Man this game is realistic.

:eek:

Latest posts