Tire Size Question

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Martin

Reaction score
Need to know if 265/70R16 will fit my stock 04 ST without any modifications. Picked up an almost new set of Grabber AP's for free from a real nice older gentleman today. Rims are 6 lug from a Toyota Tacoma (too bad they don't fit, they look much better than my XLS factory rims. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

I have 275/70/16 on my 04... Stock rims....

Todd Z

See the FAQ...

http://www.mysporttrac.com/shared/faq.asp?VIEW=106&PageHeader=Frequently%20Asked%20Questions

In my library, there are pic of that tire size, no mods. It rubbed a little in the pass. rear wheelwell, but it "clearanced" itself...

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
They'll fit with no problems. If you do any offroading at full flex you'll get rubbing on the rear plastic wheelwells, nothing to worry about though. You can fix that by ziptiing the bottom of wheelwell back alittle.;)

Mike. there have been a few posts over the last couple of weeks asking the same question.

I bet if you typed that tire size in the search you'd get a million hits on this site alone! :lol:

I'm running 265/70 R16 BFG All Terrains with minor rubbing on the drivers side. 1.25" spacers up front and 1.5" spacers in the rear.

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts