Tires after lift...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cody Allen

Reaction score
I searched and couldn't find the answer i really want so.... I am going to do a PA 3 inch body lift on my 2wd ST. Will 265/75/16's look funny? Are they too small? I'm looking at tires and wheels now. I was going to get 285/75/16's, but dad has those on his gmc 2500HD and they are pretty big. What do most people put on their ST's after a body lift? Also do you guys notice a big difference between 15 inch rims and 16's? Can't decide. Sorry for the fairly long post... Thanks, and any input and info is very much appreciated.

most places wont mount the 285's on the stock rims (due to width of rim), just depends on where you go guess. Keep that in mind during your search for your tires.

Just make sure that the tires you buy can be mounted on a 7.5" rim. I know that Pro Comp makes a set of 285/75/16 all-terrains that will mount to the rim just fine. As for size, they will look good.

here is a 3" PA llift with 185/75/16's tell me if thsi looks funny.... i think it looks pretty awesome.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
UMM.... Big D, 185's.... LOL

Todd Z

Would 265/75/16's look too small? Also, do you guys recommend BFG All-terrain T/A K/O's or Bridgestone Dueler A/T's?

Cody - got to go with the 285's. I think anything smaller will look . . .well . . . .small

Of course it is what your check book can cover . . .

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator: