TOTALLY off topic

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bart Adkins

Reaction score
Just wanted to brag on my wife a bit. Every Sunday she makes a BIG dinner. She has turned out to be quite the cook over the years...(a skill she had yet to master when we married in 1992) She does everything from scratch and is bound and determined to make me weigh 200 lbs. Tonight for dessert we had pumpkin pie from scratch...I've never had it that way, ya know, starting with an actual pumpkin. She actually began cutting, scraping, cooking, and pureeing the pumpkin yesterday...so this is like a two day's worth of work pie. ( It also bears mentioning that she doesn't even like pumpkin pie)...What a difference from the frozen pies, or that canned pumpkin stuff...The pie was awesome! She's too good to me. I'm stuffed, content, and still completely in love after all these years.:wub:...and so this isn't completely off topic...Sport Trac.

Sounds good,,,

I am going to go bake brownies and put French Vanilla ice cream on them when they are hot.

I know it is no punkin pie, but you have me hungry now.

I'm jealous! :p

You better keep her, she's a rarity now days. Mine's idea of cooking is picking up roasted chicken at the grocery store then nuking it for a couple minutes to re-heat it once she's home.