Towing performance test

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary DiPietroSr

Reaction score
I towed my backhoe today after all the mods that were done and all I can say is it handled great. The towing tune from Wayne was very smooth. The RSX shocks, the sway bar and the Roadmaster Active Sus. worked like a dream. I recomend all of these mods if you are towing the max like I am, 5000lbs. Gary D. in CT

ha, Knew you would like it !!!!

Hows about that performance tune huh????

Todd Z

I've been reading multiple posts about this towing tune. I am trying to get a sense for the overall cost and whether anyone knows if there is a good shop in the Atlanta area where I could get this done.

I posted about a week ago about a new boat. I had the hitch installed this weekend and towed the boat a short distance, put it in and pulled it out of the water, etc. and all was great. I did not get a tremendous amount of squatting with the trailer hooked on but I did get a good amount of residual bounce when I hit bumps and I think that the Roadmaster Active Suspension and RSX shocks would help with this.