Toyota Sequoia

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I don't own one, I have driven and ridden in many. Very nice vehicle. It will be the next vehicle we buy for my wife. Waiting for after the winter season as we still owe a bit more than the value of her Explorer. And I REFUSE to finance financed money.

I have to think you will be very happy with it.

Some do have the third row option, that is a must for us, just something to consider.

We test drove one with every intent on buying one. Can't say I was that impressed. Seemed a bit dated overall. Feel like many other SUVs have better designs with the folding seats and interior layout. Not bad by any means, but after loooking at others we chose to not get the Sequoia.

My mother owns a limited 2005 model. She loves it (it's what made me go to Toyota once I started having problems with my Trac). Good pick-up, smooth ride, quiet, handles and turns like a charm... I will admit, it isn't no F-150 "looking" interior, but hands down, it feels like better quality.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks. i am looking at replacing the family Expy. i found a 2004 Toyota Sequoia limited that my wife likes alot . keep the commements coming if you can give me any input. thanks again