Trac vs. Mack

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bart Adkins

Reaction score
I haven't posted in a long time. Been busy training and teaching, and my son is the pilot of the Bat Trac these days anyway so it really is "my Trac" on the title only...anyway my son and his younger brother were driving home from school today. Jake lost control in the snow (lack of experience more than anything else) and was hit by a semi truck that was coming the other way. Both boys are fine thank goodness...the Bat Trac on the other hand...:cry:

[Broken External Image]:

OUCH!!!

Glad they are ok.. In the end, if the Vehicle protects the people inside it, it has done its job.

Hope it can be fixed without too much out of pocket expense.

Man that sucks, hey I'm not sure if he still has it but another member had his ST for sale for $800 just needs a motor, problem solved. worth it to check it out.

:haveabeer::banana::supercool:

Bart, I'm really glad the boys are OK. It could have been worse.... As above, the trac did its job and it can hopefully be fixed. Sorry to hear all this. Let us know how it works out! Maybe you could send the boys down south to school? Sorry, I'm sure they learned a lot from this. Bob