Tranny update & the 'new' ride

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerry Matthews

Reaction score
Well, the Trac is back, complete with a rebuilt tranny. I've only driven it a couple of times since getting it back, but it SEEMS fine... Shouldn't cause me much problems, as the Trac is now my 'work' truck for the time being...

Unfortunately, as I stated last week, I'm a '2 SUV' family now. I'm driving what was my mom's 2004 Escalade for a while. I got a chance to drive it up to Tahoe Friday night, as I needed to mow my lawn...BADLY! (I woke up Saturday morning to find my lawn covered in a couple inches of snow! Needed to wait until the afternoon for the snow to melt to mow!) It sucks gas. But the ride is nice... And it's got every bell & whistle imaginable!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

It's my new 'Barking Mac Daddy Pimpmobile'.

Last edited by a moderator:
snow? crazy , where you from? Im in edmonton alberta canada and we are sitting in the mid 20's (celsius) consistantly. Maybe this will clear up some of the misconceptions of Canada... hahahaha.

No I have never even seen and igloo and no I dont own a snowmobile.

Glad to see you get the trrac back. I wish we could get some snow. I am in the upstate of SC and the temp read out in my trac was saying 93.

Andrew

Big D,

No, I'm not in Canada... Lake Tahoe, Kollyfornya! And it snows up there almost every Memorial Day weekend, just to piss off the campers!! LOL Although I was a bit shocked at how much snow we did have. These pictures were taken about 3 in the afternoon, after it had melted away.

JK, I don't think that 26's come in all terrain...