Truck Toppers

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Bentley

Reaction score
Been thinking about putting a truck topper on my '05 STA. Would any of you guys mind posting some pics of your shells (if you have one) and maybe some likes/dislikes about them? Also the brand and what they cost? Not decided for sure what I will do.

Thanks,

Mark

I have one on my 07 Gen2 in my library also. It is a Leer. I am removing it to put on a tourneau cover, but will keep it around to change the look occasionally.

I have a Century tonneau cover that cost $700 in 2005. This style cover limits hauling, but I like the appearance and low profile. The paint match is excellent.

Dang Rodger, I'd buy it off you if you weren't on the other side of the country. It's getting so hard to find these caps anymore. I just missed out on buying one local for $350 by a couple hours. I'm looking for one so I can haul the stroller, etc... in the back with out them getting wet and so I have enough room undercover for everything. :banghead: