TSB 10-2-15

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcirtap

Reaction score
Would someone have access to TSb 10-2-15 ODOMETER DISPLAY READING MOMENTARILY FLIPS FROM BOTTOM TO TOP OF MESSAGE CENTER SCREEN.

Would need pdf with images. thanks

Does this help?

Last edited by a moderator:
TSB & Wiring Diagram link:

I was reading that TSB and was wondering what the hell was a 'fair rite cable snap on suppressor'? When I looked at the pictures, I realized they were talking about a ferrite core. LOL. I guess it is obvious the tech writer did not know what a ferrite core was. When the engineer said ferrite, the writer heard 'fair rite'.

:bwahaha:

lol i noticed that as well... lol. wonder if any old ferrite core will help. noticed the problem on the ST a few times now thught was a faulty battery...

Interesting, FAIR-RITE is actually the brand name.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the info, I have been bugged by this for a while. I thought my eyes were messing with me for a while, because the screen would flip, and in the time it took for my eyes to look down it was changed back already. Happens so fast you almost have to be looking right at it when it happens.

Now since I'm at 41k, guess I will either need to pay to have this done or just throw on any ferrite core that will fit over the loom?

That's is what I would do, Mike. Use any decent size (that fits) core and be done with it. From the picture, it appears to be a pretty good sized core.

Haha MIke. Same here first few times it happen, i thought i was going nuts. Don't happen often but wierd when it does. THought was a bad battery till i found problem online. Will get around to fixinf this. Getting cold though, so might tuff it out till next spring...