tuner is awsome

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben Poche

Reaction score
did the regular fuel tune this morning and all i can say is wow what a difference power is noticeable shifts are great and the stupid valve clatter is gone thanks Wayne

Call Wayne (WFoy) a site sponsor. It's a box that you plug into your ST's computer to change the shift points, fuel octane, tire sizes, etc, etc. I have one and love it. Makes shifts firmer, increases fuel mileage and just makes the ST more fun to drive all around. Wayne's number is (770) 378-3447

I'm not sure of the current prices. I think it's $360 for the XCal2, which IS the best price anywhere. It includes the cable and a computer cable so, if you change something in the future, and you need a new program, Wayne can e-mail you the new program. I have the XCal, not the XCal2, and it basically lets me load the programs Wayne sends me. The XCal2 does the same things right now, but they're unlocking features to let you change timing, tire sizes, and whatever else you want, on the fly. No need to e-mail for a new program.

Jeff is correct on the price ordered mine Tuesday got it Friday it unreal how good the ST shifts and runs out of this world.

Yes, please email me, [email protected] or call me, 770-378-3447, for prices and packages. There are trolls on this board who will snipe and shoot you emails for another company, but I have a proven track record on this site, and my customer service is 2nd to NONE.

Plus, Wayne is just a nice guy! Everyone that I have talked to regarding his products and service, ALL say he stands by his products and work. :)

Latest posts