Uh oh! (Slightly OT but it has a Ford)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek:

Ummm...I won't make any wisecracks about Arkansas. Pictures speak for themselves! lol

Maybe this was done by a future ex-wife. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how he got the truck airborne like that before hitting the garage door? Wonder if the guys front yard had a big hill on it?

As discussed on the forum, no way the truck drivers' insurance can cover that damage.

Notice that with all that damage, the Vespa cycle doesn't even look scratched? Just some dust on it.

Probably the garage door panel(s) acted as a ramp of sorts. However, looking at the tail pipes on the Ford, they musta dragged on something to bend them up that way.

A1: that makes me think there was a earthen berm or some hill near the entrance to the garage and the F-150 bottomed out and scooped up all that dirt to be deposited on the Ferrari.

I noticed that about the Vespa too....odd how that happens.

Poor, poor Ferrari...just taking a nap getting ready for a nite out on the town and it gets cold-cocked from behind. Luckily 360's aren't as expensive as they used to be, but that's still a lot of hamburger flipping at McD's to make up the cost.

Kid looked down for a phone, clipped a curb, glanced off a PT cruiser and launched into the garage....

Story here:

http://www.5newsonline.com/Global/story.asp?S=3609420&nav=2uEHcHCt

Frijole: thanks for posting the story... was wondering how all that could have happened. Sounds like the poor homeowner has had a history of problems from speeders on that street.

We have a similar problem on my residential street. Don't understand why people have to drive 55mph on a residential street posted at 25mph.

Eh hmmm.... I live in Arkansas...

That particular area does have some rather wealthy people living there, considering the fact that when Wal-Mart went public, there were soooo many people who were made into millionaires over-night. Wal-Mart is based in Fayettville, next town over from Fort Smith where this particular accident occured. Tyson Foods and other big companies are based in the area (why??).

Feel sorry for the owner of the house/ferrari. I'd be putting up one of those anti-terror gates that can stop a fully loaded flatbed. Tear the crap out of the truck but leave my house alone. The kid will be paying for this for quite awhile I would guess.

Latest posts