UPDATE OF THE DU@#$%^ MOVE OF THE WEEK

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rod denton

Reaction score
WILL THE ECM INTERFERE WITH ME TURNING IT OVER WITH NO PLUGS?????

I WILL BE ATTEMPTING IN THE AM

HAD PLANS OF SERVICING FRONT AND REAR DIFFS THE TRANNY WILL BE SERVICED AT THIS TIME JUST IN CASE

LEFT SAID THANKS FOR THE TIP LEFT WHEEL OFF PRETTY STRAIGHT FORWARD AFTER THAT

NOW THE RIGHT SIDE THAT WAS ANOTHER TALE REMOVE WHEEL AND INNER FENDER COMPLETE THEN 3EACH 6IN EXTN 2 UNIVERSALS WITH TAPE AND A LOT OF OL GUY NOISES 2 HAIL STORMS AND SOME BUSTED KNUCKLES TO COMPLETE THE TODAYS TASK THANKS FOR ALL IN PUTT :banana:

No, Just unplug the coil so it doesent fire..... Pull the fuel pump fuse too....

better safe the sorry

Todd Z

3005.jackie-chan-meme-why.jpg

got 3 plugs in in between storms today maybe it be better weather on thursday oh it did turn over no extra noises so far so good new plugs and wires a kn flitre

thanx to all

by the waay what is that tube for on the right side of transmission

with the rain and adverse weather we get here in the north west i will put an extension hose on it and run up into enginge comprt ment as i do the fluid change

:smack:

You need to get your engine fired up and running ASAP.

Having enough water to hydrolock, corrosion starts fast.

it s alive drained engine oil and waited about an hour for all i could get out of it and place a filter and filled with oil ran untill normal temp was reached and waited another hour then puled drain plug and will replenish with fresh synthetic first thing on saturday the tranny will be done saturday as well

looking for a solution not wanting this to happen again:smack:

find snorkle or stay out of water

thank for all input from everyone