USC about to lose!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd have to say the SEC and Big 12 have to be the best conferences. You'll almost always see a team from those conferences in the National Championship game. The past three years have been very good for the Big 12.

I agree, the SEC, Big 12, ACC, and Pac-10 all have national contenders year in and year out. However, I have to say that the SEC and the Pac-10 have been the best conferences in recent years.

I would risk it to say that currently, the SEC is the toughest conference. Just look at those top 10 rankings, two SEC teams, with the champions being ranked lower then the team they beat. Says a lot.

The Pac-10 is good, strong beginning of season, they kinda fall as time goes on.

Yes, but then the SEC has perrenial powerhouses, like Kentucky. I'm from Lexington originally, and can't even remember when their last winning record was posted. Frankly, I think they should disband the football team. They are an embarrassment to the State.

Latest posts