Veterans Day

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Art G

Reaction score
November 11, we will observe to honor our veterans of the armed services and in commemoration of the armistice that ended World War I in 1918. Veterans Day is largely intended to thank living veterans for their service, to acknowledge that their contributions to the United States national security are appreciated, and to underscore the fact that all those who served - not only those who died - have sacrificed and done their duty.

I personally thank everyone who have served and currently serving in harms way this Novenber 11.

Artstang

CPO USN Retired

Vietnam Vet, 1971-72

Thank you all for your service. Everyone that has served our country and those that are serving our country has my respect and gratitude.

I just wanted to express my thanks to all the members who are serving, and to those who have served, and remember my father in law, who passed away last year at 91.

Jim Kelley

US Marines, WWII, Okinawa

SGT. Tony Tassillo

551st Military Police Co.

101st Airborne Div.

"Air Assault!"

Operation Iraqi Freedom - 5/03 - 11/03

Operation Enduring Freedom - 3/04 - 8/05

Thank you for those who have served or are now serving......this video is for you guys

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ZZf619DIpo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ZZf619DIpo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

May GOD Bless all who are serving and keep them safe, and Thank You to all past and present......this Veterans Day!

"To Those Who Fought For IT...Freedom Is The Taste The Protected Will Never Know!"

Plymbob'02

101Abn.

Vietnam 68-69

Bud Williams

SSgt/WG-13

Retired Georgia Air National Guard

(1980-1996)

116th Tactical Fighter Wing

"Eagle Keeper"

Thanks DesertFox for the video.:)

God bless all Our vets and actives..:D

US Army 1970-1973