Wal-Mart can pack sand....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The local mall wasn't too bad on Friday, probably because everyone was down the road at Wal-Mart. :lol: My dad said he got to Wal-Mart at 5:00 AM and it was packed. Me, I don't even get up at 3:00 AM for concert tickets any more. I refuse to wait in long lines to buy anything. There is nothing I want that badly.

Nelson--JCPenney has nearly everything in their store "50% off" every day. They're not really sales at all. They just artificially inflate their "regular" price, then offer a huge "sale" price every day, to make you feel like you "saved" money even though you didn't.

I agree with you JohnnyO. There ain't nothing I want so badly that I would stand in those lines and fight those crowds.

I spent my Friday watching my kids high school football team win and go into the State Championship game which will be next Friday. Beats shopping anyday.

Darin, what class? I went to my local high school's game as well. Hoover. They're going to the 6A State championship game for the 6th straight year in a row, and going for the 4th win in a row. They would be national champs had they not lost a game earlier this season on a last second play (to a team they crushed when they played them again in the play offs) I slept in on Friday morning.

I've had a bad taste about Walmart for a long time. I love my BJ's Wholesale membership because it isn't Walmart. I shop anywhere else to avoid Walmart. An extra dollar or so isn't worth the crap the Walmarts dish out.

Latest posts