wANTED FULL CENTER CONSOLE

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recently, a member offered one for sale at a REAL CHEAP price. I would be shocked if it is still available. If you do not find what your after, I can get you either color. The normal price is about $150.00 with all you need to install it, (brackets, nuts bolts etc etc.).

Just a heads up, if you have a 01 Job 1, you will not have the wire harness to operate the rear radio controls that are mounted on the backside of the console. They were only operable on the 01 Job 2 up to the 2004 model year.

What color are you looking for? I have the full (deluxe) console in gray from an 02 ST, complete with the wiring harness and rear controls.

I need to get a few prices for others as well. I have been on the go for three days and have not had a chance to get to the board. I will do so for you within a day or two at the most.

I am still looking for the console at the best price. It does nned to be grey in color. Also were do I find if my truck is a job 1 or 2

OK, found 6 of them still complete in Sport Tracs with the rear controls, (01 Job 1 will not have the wire harness to hook up to the controls. But they will be there in the event you desire to make your own harness).

I found four Grey and two tan consoles.

Just the consoles themselves are running $155.00, need to add 10 to 15 dollars for all the nuts, bolts, screws, brackets if your installing this into an application where there is not hardware.

Freight varies by both the seller and the location. I have been quoted a low of $40.00 to a high of $90.00.

So, if you have a desire for one I want you to give me the color your after and your location including a zip code. Then i will get a concrete price for you...