Warning body lift bolt position differs on '01/2 to the '03

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Gerner 2

Reaction score
I called up P.A. And found out I did have the correct bolts in the kit. On my '03 the 180-rad, 140-front/middle cab mounts, 160-back cab, 180-all four bed mounts. So you guys don't have to go through what I did. The installation book that I got somehow was different :blink::unsure::wacko: but all is figured out and I am alomost done with it, just have to wait for my buddy to come over and help adjust the cab forward alittle and mount the bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I figure it would be one of those need to know things since there was a bunch of guys with '03's and newer ST's wanting to body lift theirs.

Jerry, You could do a simple write up for projects. About the difference of use between the years of trac. Abything you find different in the kit. Maybe get a wrench by your name...:D

That's odd because I did the lift myself with my brother on my '04 and didn't run into any problems. Sorry to hear that you're having issues, though.

Yeah they sent me another book and somehow the first one I got with kit the bolt positions were listed wrong.:wacko: but problem solved. The order I have listed above is correct for 2001-2005. I have no idea what happened in printing, if someone wanted to be a joker or what.