WAY OT....but any football fan has GOT to see this guy

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If your even the slightest fan of football this guy will amaze you. He's heading into his junior year of high school in florida and whatever college he goes to he is going to sell some major tickets for that school. His name is Noel Devine and I guarantee you'll be hearing about this kid in a few years. Anyway check him out...hopefully he becomes a Hokie!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7526886476246949650

The kids name is Noel Devine he runs for North Fort Myers High. He got alot of press around here about a year or so ago after both his parents died in, I believe, a freak car accident.

Anyways being the standout he is, and from the same school as a well known NFL CB, Deion Sanders. He got alot of press. Deion hearing all about this decided to adopt the kid.

But being that Noel was already 2 years into an established prep football program he decided he did not want to move where Deion was. And that basically ended all the media hype. Until highlight videos started to hit the net about what this kid can do.

I do believe we will be seeing him in the NFL soon enough. He's great to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, that kid as some amazing acceleration. I think thats the key to his running he gets up to top speed real fast. In some of those plays he out ran guys that were 5 yards or more ahead of him.

He's a MAJOR longshot to qualify academically, but his highlight reel is one of the best I've ever seen. All signs point to an FSU-UM shootout to see who gets this kid in the long run if he does make it in.

The competition he's playing against is somewhat suspect, but his film has been consistently spectacular since his freshman year. Also, he's only 5'8 and 175 lbs., but benches over 350, so he's not easily tackled. (As you can see in some of the clips.)

What class football is that? There were a number of kids at my school (Hoover High School) with moves like that, nothing too special. Anyone heard of Chad Jackson? I went to school with him, and he won the ESPN receiver challenge thing, and I think he's goin pro this year.

Are you talking about Chad Jackson from UF? He did go pro. Drafted by the Patriots in the early second round.

Jeff,

Class 5A. He had 1933 Rushing yards and 24 TDs in 10 games last year.

Piro, yeah, Chad. There are a number of people that I grew up with playing for colleges right now (John Parker Wilson at AL, being one of them). I guess going to Hoover I didn't think much about not winning. I only saw 4 losses in football the whole time I was there, and we won 3 state championships, and now 5 out of the past six. That guy is good, don't get me wrong, but in today's sports, it's really nothing special.

No offense Ed, but Devine's highlights are better than Bush's. Go back and watch the highlight reels from his freshman, sophomore and junior years as well. (I think they're still available on sunshinepreps.com)

In one game his sophomore (I think) year, had 358 yards and 6 TD's on NINE carries.

I'm not sure it'll translate to him dominating D1 ball, but the kid has been the real deal all four years as a high school player.

Notre Dame is showing no interest in this kid. I guess that makes him good for any of the FLA schools to pick up.

A GED and a 4.3 40 will get you in.

JT#14