Wayne Foy

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, is there a reason you won't post on his site? IMO, there are some pretty stubborn people here. Is it possible that, since his connection was messed up, his e-mail was lost?

I talked to Wayne on Friday, b/c I was at his house. We worked on my truck til 5am, and I'll be heading back in the next week to two weeks so we can finish some stuff.

I was with him when he got the call from SCT about the Gen 2 SCT V8 tune updates, so after he works with them and tweaks them just right, the 07 owners should be receiving e-mails this week.

Tom, all I know is Wayne was frustrated and when he got the e-mail, he said tunes for '07 V8 owners will go out this week...

wwwashing, what's your user name? All the posts in the Sport Trac forum have answers except for JKII's b/c they talked on the phone (I heard the conversation).

I know Wayne spoke to me on Friday as well, But he said he would be getting the emails out, But I did not post any thing because he did not contact me back....

So I will not hang my self if I don't here from him....

Todd Z

Also, for those trying to call him, Wayne lives out in the boonies (not really, but it's far out there) and it's extremely hard to get a signal. I was on the phone with Todd driving up to Wayne's got dropped mid sentence.

wwwashing, what's your user name? All the posts in the Sport Trac forum have answers except for JKII's b/c they talked on the phone (I heard the conversation).

Hi Jeff. I didn't post my communication in the Forum. I'm not yet a memeber of the forum but I do have an account on the web site.

I used the contract page on the Hypnotic Illusions web site?

Thanx!

It's free to become a member. Wayne will answer you there, and if he misses a post, I'll talk with him personally. Already talked to him this morning and told him to check things.

William,

I never received an email from you sir. My net is back online and working for now. Please resend that email to me sir.

Latest posts