WebXtremes.com Reworked. Tell me what you think...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soften up the contrast on the main page, maybe add one or two more colors as backgrounds

or borders, such as "link envelopes", to highlight your flyovers, (where you can actually

connect to a link), and keep in mind I am viewing this on a Windows '93 Computer and

monitor, so my graphics may be off somewhat.

I dabbled in Graphic Arts and Communication, briefly, back in the '90s. I know many things

have changed since then, but as they said back then, you win or lose your customers within the first minute of your presentation (first impressions, etc...). If you get your initial presentation

"Down Pat", i.e., what we'd refer to as the 'Home Page" now, you can have them hooked

until you get your smaller glitches, such as a minor link or navigation problem, worked out.

Just some honest advice from an old school guy.

Demographic (You've heard of that phrase, yes!?):

Male, 29-45 years old, median household income $##,###/year, Blue Collar, etc...

As the guy from the band Blues Travelers said, the "Hook" brings you back.

And an earlier post on this site, Age, Place, etc.. may be a good place to start from, or

improve on your Demographic Profile, if you have not already done so, as we have many

people on this site, from what I read in that post, from 18 to 71, that own many different

years and types of vehicles.

Sorry to be so anal and long on this reply, I just want to see our members do well

in their other endeavors or other lines of work!:rolleyes:

With Respect...TnB...

Oh, and as a P.S.

In my experience, NEVER put "Under Construction" on your Home Page, or anywhere

near it! I try to avoid these sites like the plague, as the ones, especially new/newer ones

that I have visited, or tried to visit, usually have the same thing three to six months later.

You may be more savvy or adept at getting these problems worked out than those businesses

are, or were, but in my general experiences, just as you would avoid the orange cones

on the I-75 Freeway, or whatever part of the country you are from, most people looking to

get somewhere to something or someplace (i.e., Product or Service), will again, avoid it

like the plague. Maybe something like "Please Bear With Us, Your Comments or Suggestions

are Appreciated", anything but "Under Construction"!

Again, With Respect...TnB...