Weekend Offroad Pictures

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H D

Reaction score
Had a little fun this weekend. Nothing incredible, but the first pictures I've taken off road. Not enough of these on this site, IMO.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Nice pic's !!!! I'd have alot more but I'm usaully by myself or no one wants to gets out of the truck and take action shots.

:banana::driving::haveabeer:

That's the problem. I argued for a few minutes with my fiance's dog* but she wouldn't get out and take the pictures.:argue: I usually don't even have a camera with me anyway so I figured this was probably my best chance for a while.

I'm going to try to make a conscious effort to get more off road pictures on this site. I'd love some help.

*Fiance's dog: Chipoo - chihuahua mini poodle . I have a pit bull for the record.

Cavalier Sport King AT. 265/75R16. I love them. $600 installed. Would recommend them to anyone looking for an AT. Search Sport King on this site and I have more info on another post.

The Chipoo, Maddie, is way more aggressive than my pit, Shelby. Shelby's actually the sweetest, smartest dog I've had. She's been attacked twice and didn't even fight back. I don't think she even knows she's a pit.

Here's some pictures of those tires.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Here's some, I don't have any trailin' pic's yet because no one wants to get out and take any.

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love 'em Jerry. I've been through your pictures countless times.

Oh, and I'm not sure if I've thanked you again. My uncle picked up that brush guard last week. My parents will be bringing it back with them this weekend (I didn't end up going). Can't wait to check fitment and start working on fabricating some mounting brackets. Much thanks!:haveabeer::supercool:

More Off-Pavement than serious Off-Road, August in Northern Nevada...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Here is a link to my photobucket site. It has alot of photos from Moab, and Ouray, CO. Plus some build pics of my SAS. I also have some old pics from Moab 2007 in my folder here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been through Chad's pictures many times over as well. Inspiration and frustration all in one place.

Got a picture a couple weekends ago while hunting. Thought I'd update this topic.

[Broken External Image]:

Jerry,

Next year I would love to take the Explorer out to your area and do a little offroading. I am a little afraid to do it alone.

Tom

Went hunting this weekend. Here are some pictures I took with my phone. Passed on lots of does but had a great time in the outdoors and playing in my truck.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]: