Well, I am outta here ... :-)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Well folks, Apparently once you get married you have to go on a honeymoon !!!! :eek::lol:

With my offices vacation policies we could not go in OCT when Rachel and I got married, SO we are heading off to Disney in Florida for some FUN !!!:wub::wub:

We will be back in February, SO you all take care and don't worry about me, we will be just like kids again !!!!:lol::lol:

Hope to see those that are meeting us for lunch on the 21st !!!!:cool::cool:

Take care all

Todd Z

What...your Giants are going to play for possibly the SB and your going to Disney...j/k :D

have a safe and great trip.

Have a good one man!!! Have a drink on me!!! (give you the money when you get back)

Enjoy and come back relaxed!!! :lol::lol:

What...your Giants are going to play for possibly the SB and your going to Disney...j/k

He doesn't watch football...:lol::lol:

your office will still be open...

Yes Keith Zabteck and MYST will still be open for business....

We don't do everything together...:lol::lol::lol:

Paul H

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't leave us Todd!!!! Are we not more important then your wife and a honeymoon? Come on. At least take a laptop. Most hotels have wifi service. I think Disney World does also.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:;);):D:D

Have a safe trip down here and we'll see you on the 21st!!

And say out of trouble down here....I don't bail anyone out for stupidity!

Congrats again!

I liked MGM and Universal when I went on my honeymoon there. Don't order room service! My wife got sick and out of business for 2 days. Not sure where you will be staying but we were just out side in a hotel. That was 15 years ago! Still together! CONGRADULATIONS!!!

You two have a good time. That is where we went 16yrs ago,we had fun. Im sure things have advanced and are even better..:cool::D

OK, do not look at the site once! devote all your time to "just you and her"

Congrats again and be safe!

one last thing....Todd and Rachel....go into "it's a small world" LAST.

I repeat go there last.

You will regret it if you go in sooner than LAST. ha ha !!!

Yeh, you will be having "It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all" {etc.} going through your head at least the rest of the day!:lol:

Latest posts