Well I took the plunge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Makin Trax

Reaction score
Well Yesterday I took the plunge and decided to take say goodbye to the old 02 and say hello to a new 07 limited. We originally went to try a new f-150 and this thing was HUGE, the wife drives our trac quite a bit so I said lets go back and try another Trac and we did...Those things drive REALLY good and is very quiet...We ended up with A V8 Black limited with black interior and all the bells and whistles (except navagation) including a power rear window . we take delevery on Tuesday and I'll try to post some pics shortly after that. I'm very excited and just had to share !!!:D:D:D

Good choice. Its not an easy decision especially when Ford offers so many more incentives on the F150. A friend whose father retired from Ford was able to buy a pretty well equipped 06 F150 XLT 5.4L 4x4 Supercab for $21,000. Plus they gave him a more than fair price on his trade. Deals like that are tough to pass up. I was more interested in something a little smaller but with decent towing capacity. The Sport Trac was just a better choice for me and I don't see another one every time I step outside. I think you will enjoy your new ride.

Pics please! ;)

Congrats and good luck with it..

Todd Z

congrats!

i hate seeing all these tracs leaving. nothing could make me get rid of mine and im having twins!!

paul h

Makin Trax, I looked in the library. It looks good. How much did they allow on trade-in?

Gary S., That ST looks great!! How much? It my be out of my price range. But, who knows?

Well no dice...the deal fell through the payment ended up being more than I wanted right now..don't get me wrong it was a great deal but just bad timing :( oh well I will get one eventually but the 02 is still doing great for me. :)