Well my sport trac just got lucky

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed S 2

Reaction score
My sport trac got lucky and survived a tree branch falling but my brothers lexus didnt get as lucky.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Sorry these were taken with a camera phone

At least it is in the middle - still symmetrical. :blink: Sorry. Assuming that is yours or your brothers home, homeowners insurance should cover it if parked on the property. No claims against the auto ins' and no deductible or increases.

What is the TX star in your rear window and do you have any problems with it catching or snagging going up or down?

condolences to the Lexie and your brother.

grump

Its a Pat Green Sticker. It doesnt catch when it goes up and down. It doesnt rub against I thought it would. But it was autographed and most of the autograph is still there(minus what some of the rain has done to it)

Who's Pat Green?

That's a lot of damage to the Lexus. Wonder if the insurance company will go ahead and total it.

Pat Green is a former Texas Country Artist who know plays Pop Country in Nashville.

The quick guess from the guy at the dealership was 8 to 10 grand to fix but I am betting it will be higher by the time its done. Its worth according to my brother about 24 or so he thinks he bought it for like 32gs a year ago. So i dont think that is worth totaling it but i dont know.

I am betting it will be totaled due to the damage to the roof. It is one thing to replace a removable body panel (trunk lid, rear window, fender) but roofs are not removable. Even if it is repaired I don't think it will ever be the same and the diminished value is going to be incredible on this car.

There is this new invention. It's called a "garage", and contrary to popular belief it is NOT meant as a storage area for crap you will never use.

I live in a rather new development filled with homes having 2 and 3 stall garages, and 80% of the people park in their driveways; and you look inside the garage and all they have inside is junk.

TJR

Last edited by a moderator: