What about a Transit (without the Connect)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaRue Medlin

Reaction score
A direct-injection, twin-turbocharged, 3.5-liter EcoBoost V-6 engine is optional for the 2014 Transit models. Again, final horsepower and torque figures have yet to be announced, but the same engine in the F-150 pickup delivers 365 horsepower and 420 lb.-ft. of torque at just 2,500 rpm.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good. Only thing I'd recommend would be to get the phone number to fit on the door panel so if the door is open, you can see the full number.

Andy, I placed the number that way so when the door is open you see the main part of the number. Most trucks around here don't add the area code, but I think it should be there.

LaRue,

OH Boy!! there will be some @ the drag strip...will be intresting with a tune...:bwahaha:

LaRue,

I like it :banana:

I'm not a big fan of Vans, but the Transit is one of the best looking vans out there. I also like your graphics and the way they are laid out... It looks great. :supercool:

So.....When is Rose going to let you buy one? :grin:

...Rich

Rose "informed" me that I will NOT get ANYTHING until she gets a new car first. I can't win for loosing... The only thing wrong with her 2007 Ford 500 is the steering wheel is peeling and the leather is stained in a few spots. Other than that it get 25 mpg in town and 30 on the highway. All good mechanical... This new Transit won't be available until early 2014.. So I have time. Besides, my van will be paid for in January 2014. I'll go get Rose a new "end of year" deal and a month later WHAMMM I get my new van.

:banana::banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not going to be anything like your E series.. may get better gas mileage but its not a heavy duty van by no means.. I work on these all the time proto-types...:fire:

LaRue,

That sounds like a great plan...:supercool:....just as long as Rose does not already have a different plan?? :grin:

...Rich

Latest posts