What are these?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Bentley

Reaction score
When I bought my 2005 STA it had these brackets attached next to the tow hooks. I can not find a brand stamp on them. Does anyone know what they would have held or were used for? I'm thinking of attaching a bar to them to possibly install some lights.

f5772d28c78b3e4bb53f32a8fe221bec.jpg

47eb5b95fb8a0c9976a01bc8e23d7e0c.jpg

Thanks,

Mark

Brush guard brackets. There's only a couple that allow you to keep the tow hooks so it'd be pretty easy to track down the brand it was.

It would be nice to know the brand then I could maybe find a used light bar for them and not need the mounting brackets. Anyone have any installed on their truck like these?

Thanks for the help.

Went out to the truck quick and got a pic of mine. I have a three piece Waag guard (pics of the full guard in my library).

[Broken External Image]:

Not the same but at least you can start to rule some out. Good Luck. :supercool:

Zachary L.

I think they may be Westin but I can't be sure. Mine are custom made but I think the ones that were on my wife's Tahoe were like that.

Hey Mark...

I just took off what I believe to be a Westin Safari bar and the tow hooks were still on the truck. I want to get rid of it if you're interested. It needs a sanding/blasting and some paint.

Of course I would prefer if you were in the Milwaukee area so I would not have to ship.

Let me know.

Pete

Hi Pete,

I actually have been looking for a Safari Bar and priced some. I'm in West Central Illinois and would possibly be interested in it if you can find ship and find out what that cost would be to Winchester, IL. 62694.

Thanks.

I shipped a bull bar from Georgia to North Carolina for a little over $40.