What are you Doing on This Long Weekend

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nelson Atwell

Reaction score
I'll be going to visit my brother in Roswell, NM. Can't take the ST, since my fiancee is bringing four of her grandchildren. :( She rented a minivan, which we'll pick up tonight. I guess I'll get a taste of what a grandpa feels like driving the soccer mom mobile.

At least I get to run another 5K. The Alien Chase 5/10K is run every 4th of July weekend. It is a pretty easy run, except for the higher altitude and the second mile of the course which is straight, but a very gentle uphill run. Those long uphill climbs get me every time.

Finishing the permanent mount of the Garmin to my centre console. I need to pick up a rubber grommet for the wire pass-through, drill the hole in the plastic (not sure where yet), cut off the 12v plug harness, and wire into the hot and ground that I previously tapped for my iPod power source.

Stripping the wax from the hood and touching up a few nicks. I got caught in a brief, light hale storm, and a couple did a little damage.

Washing and waxing.

Lighting off illegal fireworks.

That's about it. :)

Putting Monroe Reflex's on my ST! Wish me luck! Pure novice here but I was getting quotes for anywhere from $300 to $550 installed and with the buy3 get one free sale, Im goin for it. Marsha

i will be at work 18 hours tomorow and 12's m-f i have off sunday but i plan on puting on my y pipe tomorow at work

Well, I'm going to a friend's party on Saturday before going in to work (midnight shift), and then on Tuesday I have to work for the city's July 4th parade.

Crime doesn't take a holiday, so neither can we...

BLOCK PARTY !!!!!!!!!!

Going to the mountains - western North Carolina, for golf, relaxation, cool weather, more golf, beer, and, uh, did I mention the golf?

I am on call this weekend so I will be at work, but then my three days start Monday, So I will get the ST ready for the vacation to Taylor Lake in Colorado,taking a whole week off starting the eight. Wooooo hoooooo.

Working on the camper to get ready to head out. Last time out, someone backed into it and destroyed the roof ladder and one of the back lights. :(:wacko::angry::angry: The ladder probably saved the rest of the camper, and, of course, nobody saw it happen.... If the rain holds off, I have all the parts I need to fix it.

Picnic on Sunday.

Have to work Monday(possibly 16 hrs), so not a long weekend for me either...

Last edited by a moderator:
im on vacation for two weeks and im going to todd z's BLOCK PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have some yard work to do and im supposed to rest my fractured thumb

but there is no rest for the weiry.

i started my vacation off with a bang tonight i installed my new flowmaster

original 40 series muffler tonight took me about 45 min-1 hour to complete

everyone have a safe 4th of july and have fun

paul:cool:

My friends wife is racing their Lotus in the Northwest Vintage Car race this weekend and the wife and I are part of the pit crew for their team. Proceeds from the race go to Seattle Childrens Hospital. The weekend race will generate 1M for the hospital.

Well its Canada Day weekend (tomorrow is Canada day) so Im at the cabin (as we speak using my blackberry as a modem). Going to play on the boat, drink, play games, drink, windsurf, drink, fish, drink..... you get the point.... and dont worry, I won't be doing any of the water sports while drinking..... except maybe fishing...hahahha:p

HAPPY CANADA DAY ALL!!!!

We're going up to Lake Tahoe tomorrow, and "may" spend the night if the feeling moves us and there is a place to stay.

Marsha, Put poly bushings on the Monroe's. It is not a huge diff., but noticable. You will be glad you did. Also, torque the bolts to spec. And, while your at it check the bolts on the rear anti-sway bar to make sure they are tight. :D