What Countries Have You Been to?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Nelson, didn't you break your own rule? Did you fly into North Korea?:p

USA, Canada, Germany, England, Scotland, France, Switzerland, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Cyprus,Turkey, Norway, Denmark, South Korea, Japan, and Iceland

Philippines (born and raised in) USA (current residence), Port visits in Italy, Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Korea, Somalia, Kenya, Diego Garcia, Philippines, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Bahama, Bermuda and Cuba (Gitmo). Stationed in Viet Nam, Guam and Hawaii. 22 yrs, USN.

Forgot our neighbor a few miles south- Mexico

Last edited by a moderator:
kefguy,

I know it doesn't count. I didn't fly there. I walked across the border from South Korea. It was inside of a building in the DMZ. Here is a picture of the building (the one on the left in the photo). Those guys in the brown suits are North Korean soldiers. That little concrete step behind their feet is the international border. I took the photo and I was standing in South Korea, while they were in North Korea. :)

[Broken External Image]:

USA, Mexico, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Holland, Italy, Sicily (yeah, I know Italy), Romania, Albania, Montenegro, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Iceland, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia.

I think that's it...

Oh man, I have been deployed 42 times in 23 years. NO WAY I can recall them all. I will have to edit it as I go...LOL

Iraq, Saudi, Kuwait, Umkasar, Basra, Baghdad, Basra, Egypt, Portugal, Jordan, Haiti, Mexico, Spain, Italy, Rome, Amsterdam, London, Germany, Brussels, Munich, Madrid, Turkey, England, Korea, Oman, Dubai, Abu Dahbi, Bahrain.....

Off hand, that is all I can recall.

Here is a snap shot from my last deployment to the Kuwaiti area. (I am driving).

[Broken External Image]:

Nelson, I did 2 short tours in the US before I retired from the USAF. As near as we can remember at last count it was 31 countries but that's counting Republics like Andora, San Marino etc. Don

Korea, Italy, Spain, Slovakia, Slovania, Germany, Austria, Zimbabwa, and Poland.

USAF:)

I forgot Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Qatar

Having spent 20 years in the military, I have been to many places.

Germany

France,

Neitherlands,

Austria

Italy

Leictenstein

Belgium

Luxemberg

Viet Nam,

Japan,

Okinawa, (Ryukan Islands)

Korea

Phillipines

Tiawan

Canada

Surprisingly, I have never been to Mexico, even though I have lived about 300 miles away for the past 23 years. ;)

...Rich

Puerto Rico (if this counts), Venezuala, Colombia, Panama, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Spain, Netherlands, Portugal, Norway, Germany, Denmark, England, Scotland, Italy, Sardenia, Sicily, Greece, Slovenia, Croatia, Djibouti, Seychelles, Abu Dahbi UAE, Bahrain, Yemen. 26 so far, hopefully next year I can hit the Bahamas, Aruba, Brazil.

Edit: Add France, Malta, and Turkey.... so 29!

USA of course ;-) and South Korea, Germany, Japan, France, Sicily, Italy, Austria, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Mexico, Canada and the Bahamas.

Going to France and Germany again this November.

Jacque

US, Canada, Mexico, Japan, Bahamas, Jamaica, Haiti, Puerto Rico (yeah, I know, not really another country--but not one of the 50 states, either).

And California, and New York City. (Both are very foreign countries. :) )

Was in an airport in South Korea, and was within a couple miles of Cuba.

USA, Canada, Vietnam, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Japan, Italy, England, Germany, Finland, Belgium, Amsterdam. Thank you Air Force & my current employer!

Canada, USA, Mexico, Dominican Republic, The Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Belgium

Mexico

Germany

France,

Netherlands

Austria

Italy

Belgium

Luxemberg

UK

Okinawa, (Ryukan Islands)

Korea

Guam

Clovis NM:D

Saudi Arabia

Kuwait

Canada, U.S.A, Mexico, Massachusetts, Germany, Austria, Dominican Republic, Jamaica. I think that's it, when I was in Germany I may have wandered into other countries but I don't recall.

Wait, Massachuestts isn't a foreign country is it, it just seems that way. :D

Lets See..

Denmark Alot

Italy 3 times

Turkey 2 times

Norway

Germany

Portugal

Kuwait

Afghanistan

Canada

Saudi Arabia

England

Bahamas

Lets see:

Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, Kuwait (three times), Iraq (Twice), Syria, Iran, Turkey, Qatar, Jamaica, Costra Rica . . . that's all I can think of.