What do you guys think of this air pump?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George C

Reaction score
The other day I posted about getting one of those cheap air pumps to inflate a tire, etc. Basically everyone said it was junk. What do you guys think of this one?

George

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good George, but I prefer the 3 in 1 portable for myself. it has helped me out to have the jumper ability and 12v power supply,but what ever works best for your needs.

tracnyak

answer: on board air

Viar compressor, AIM compressor DC series, 2 gallon tank, mount the compressor on the inside of the frame rail under the bed and the tank around the spare tire,

check them out

Just realize, the one on ebay doesn't come with the tire inflator according to the description- though you could find that easily enough at most any parts store or wally world

Hey George,

Just get that on board air setup, a small pressure tank, a solenoid, and a diesel truck air horn! We had a similar setup on my Dad's old F150, at first with just an air tank. When I installed it I went over to my uncle's house to fill the tank, and he was working on his car at the time. I started filling. When I reached 100 psi, I hit the horn. He looked up, nodded, and said it was pretty loud. At 125 psi I hit it again. He banged his head on the hood, and his cat jumped off the roof of the car and took off. I thought that was probably loud enough. It certainly made traffic move!

Latest posts