What have you got for your trac lately??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dallas Starr

Reaction score
In the last 3 months:

Hood scoop, Chrome westin step bars, Xcal2, JBA wires, Iridium Spark Plugs, Flowmaster Exhaust

Before spring (next 3 months):

Chome Safari Bar, Bushwacker fender flares.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only things that I have done to my Sport Trac lately are my window vents and I installed a Pioneer Ipod interface. Getting some new headlight bulbs today when I get off work this morning. Hopefully by the first of the year, I will have a safari bar, hood deflector and maybe a tonneau cover.

ive got some parts waiting for nice weather

3inch spindle lift

33s

chrome 15inch rims

ranger thrunderbolt signal mirrors

indash dvd/mp3/radio

slowly working on others

I temporarily gave my Trac to my wife.

I drive her Pontiac to and from work. The Pontiac doesn't have much life in her. Hard starting when warm, battery drains for some reason and I traced it down to the headlight system. If it is driven every day, it is fine. Hopefully a few months and she gets her new ride.

Tom

My truck is getting some new side mirrors for Xmas. I'll have to get off my duff to get them on...figure out how to shave the stockers and how to mount there. I do love a challenge.

3" body lift

TT/SL raised

rims (16") & tires (33's)

and lots of unnecessary things :p

Hopefully before new year:

cross-drilled brake rotors and pads (old ones are going bad)

xcal2

magnaflow exhaust system

and fixed my heater before i freeze to death this winter.

started with a stock 04 4x4 Adrenlin

in last 3 months: Alpine IVA310, Billet Turn Signal Cover, Billet Gear Selector Cover, Billet Tilt Wheel lever, Billet Heat/AC controls, Billet Tie Downs, Extra Hinge for bed Xtender, Clear Corners, Euro Tails, Chrome Tail light guards, Chrome front Full Guard, PIAA 520 off road lights, Upgraded PIAA head light bulbs and oem fog light bulbs.

Yet to install: PPI PCX 440 amp, PPI PCX 2400 amp, 2-JL Audio 12w6v2

Planned to buy within 3 months: 3 inch Body lift, roof mount light bar front and rear, with 4 PIAA 520 off road lights up front and 2 in the rear, tow hitch, K&N cold air intake, MagnaFlow exhaust. That should be about it.

Still gotta put my ranger together yet......redid the full interior, fuel system, exhaust, and electrical system....

RCD 5" Lift.

Slotted rotors and ceramic brake pads

33" MT/Rs

Center consol Ipod interface for the Ipod Nano.

Bran new custom speaker box. (built by me)

(I will have updated pictures of this stuff when it gets nice and sunny :)

302 bored 30' over, E303 cam, billet march pulleys, chrome edelbrock intake, chrome carb, chrome water pump, billet valve covers etc...

locking rear end w/ rear drilled & slotted rotors

custom fiberglass tailgate rollpan, interior, console, dash..

painted soon .."APRIL finish date :wacko:

Latest posts