• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

What price to sell my Trac?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gavin Allan

Reaction score
How much do you think I could get for my Trac if i sell it?

Due to a rearrangement of my personal financial priorites, I am thinking of selling my Trac or might be interested in a trade for an older one in good shape. It is a Limited 4x4 V8 with 10,945 miles in very good condition (dang near excellent). Window sticker price was $39,050, and the NADA sheet is below:

Book it out on Edmunds, KBB, and NADA and then average the three. That should give you a good idea of what to sell it for.

Gavin,

I agree with TrainTrac. Check the pricing in your area on all of thoses websites and be honest in your evaluation on condition. I can't view prices in your area since I don't know your zip code. Trucks have different values based on popularity of that make, model and even color in your area of the country.

You said "in good condition" and with only about 11K miles it certainly should be. I always recommend a full detailing prior to selling or trading your vehicle...Detailing will usually bring a vehicle from Good condition to Excellent condition, and that will generally increase the value of the vehicle and will more than make up for the detailing cost.

...Rich

I don't think I really want to sell my trac, even if I got a huge deal. I was looking at purchasing a better motorcyle and dialing down my cage vehicle a bit-- but a ride in my Trac last night reminded me how much I love it in so many ways-- the smell of the leather interior, the excellent condition inside and out, and the power and sound of the V8. I would hate to lose all that.

I still want to upgrade my bike a bit to a more comfortable touring cycle, but I am not going to sacrifice my Trac to do it. A second job for a while might be worth it!

Latest posts