What so special about this one.....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George T

Reaction score
LOOK BELOW

:unsure:What is so special about this Sport Trac......(note the price)

LOOK BELOW

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry the vehicle you requested was not found. It is possible that the vehicle has been sold or otherwise removed from our database. Please try a new search, or go back to the previous page.

LOL.... TYPO !!!!!!

Todd Z

It is at a Toyota dealer. That explains it all. With all the junk they sell, they finally get a good vehicle in and they are amazed with it and think it is worth that much.

You guys always miss the minor details.

Tom:D

I know...... is hould go over there....and say "So you want 174 thousand dollars for it???" They are dumb.... i tried buying a car from them but they were not too negotiatible on their prices.....

I bet his wife is trying to make him sell his his truck & this is one way to make sure nobody buys it ... "Sorry honey, but nobody was interested " ;)

Show up in a Mercedes....wearing a 3 piece....Walk up and pull out your checkbook explaining that your sweet 16 yo daughter loves it and has to have it. Don't give them any time to talk about the price.....see what happens. :lol::lol:

Right before you sign the check say "Owwww I didn't know it was an 02 she really wants an 01, Sorry..." :unsure:

It's very tempting to visit Stevenson Toyota--and see if they're willing to buy my Sport Trac at the discount price of only $160,000... :D

Latest posts