what to get next

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben Poche

Reaction score
I have some extra money i will be contacting Todd Z for a throttle body next week and i need to know where do i go next. i have my Xcal2 a K&N filter do i get the under drive pulley , y pipe . high flow cat. which order do i need to go i will be getting all with in a few months of each other or is their some thing else i should get first:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
what muffler would be good i do not want it to loud and is all the stock pipe ok or does it need to be changed also.

Well, I would change the pipes for duals, but that's the look I like. Some others will chip in here for muffler recommendations.

Big D...

I don't know about that...

I have the suv 50 and my truck is louder than all the ST's I have heard with 40's...

I do agree if you don't have an exhaust system DO that next,, YOUR getting all the extra air in, you have to get it out....

The y-pipe was a good step up, and you can do any of them at any time.. SO I say get the cat back system first, See if you like, Loud and sound and build on it from there..

Todd Z