What you've all been waiting for...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job John, congrats on your project. The diversity of mods is great for what we do to our rides, if you like it, do it. They guy next to me in the car show picture I posted did that to his F150.

[Broken External Image]:

There's nothing ghetto about JK's truck. At least not south florida ghetto. JK's done some nice work on the interior and bags compliment this nicely. I like it, but would never go this route. Kudos JK.

From what I see to be ghetto down her goes something like this....

1. Get a vehicle nobody wants that is potentially worthless.

2. Invest a ridiculous amount of money in a candy paint job.

3. Invest another ridiculous amount of cash in some useless wheels/tires that don't allow you to turn the steering wheel more than 3/4 turn either way.

4. Finally, more money for crappy sounding yet super loud bass that rattles the car, and high's that shatter ear drums. And don't forget the pa horn in the engine bay so everyone can hear the crappy words that go with the crappy music your listening too.

That Trac Is Unreal! I am not at all a fan of lowered anything... but Holy Crap that is ultra low!! Congrats Man! Being dumb about lowered vechiles etc can u actually drive it when it's that low?? I just dont see how it is possible especially with the front wheels resting as they are.

Woopy-

Yeah, you can drive it that low. With it aired all the way out like in those pics, the frame will be dragging on the ground and throwing a ton of sparks though. You can't really turn that well with it aired out, because there isn't the room for the wheel to turn inside the wheel well. You can't really tear up the back roads sitting like that, but miles and miles of highway? No problem.

JK,

I'm so glad you listened to me and went with the MII.

When you get it, have to find out the comfy PSI to roll around on. My ranger, hmm, comfy is around 30psi in the rear and 35psi in the front. And yea, I can still turn the wheel from lock to lock. My bags max out at 150psi. But with the shocks, I can only air up to around 130psi, front/rear.

LOL Tom..

Beer:

Its been aligned and he said it goes straight with out even being on the steering wheel... Just need to find that psi which he said rode pretty good for being on the Arms.

JK nice work. Who did the work and how do I get in touch with them? I was thinking of doing this in the begining of the year maybe. If not baged then lowered the right way, can't find anyone in the 305 to do it. By the way this is ghetto :D

[Broken External Image]:

and this :D :D :D :D LMAO

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks too far. I thought it was located more towards the tri-county area.

Thanks any way

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts