wheel well top splash guard...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy, I'm skinny. LOL. Enough clearance laying on cardboard for me to get under there but it's tight. I made some really solid ramps from scrap 2 x10's stacked and bolted together. Much better than the plastic POS ramps found in stores. I'll post pics of the ramps later today. Here's my 2-1/2" front and 3" rear lowered Trac. Handles surprisingly well for a 4200 pound brick.

Last edited:
If there is a part # for the christmas tree fasteners that came with these please post. I have a set that do not have the push fasteners and I'm having a heck of a time finding the proper sized ones (head, shaft diameter) that fit the stock holes. Yes, I've searched the web, have been to hardware stores, auto parts stores, "clipsandfasteners.com"....uuugh

Last edited:
Oreilly’s has them

I have gotten mine on amazon in different sizes and types and has worked out good for many different vehicles and projects and have held up well over years..paid like 10 bucks for quite a bit in case. have used in fender liners that we made for jeep and held up. they fit in my trac.

Attachments

• 20230211_100628.jpg
    20230211_100628.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Search auto trim fasteners on Amazon. They aren’t expensive.

This has been my aftermarket small Ford parts source for years. Steve M, former mod on EF turned me on to them. Problem is their selection is so extensive it may take a while to find what you need. Also helps to have a sample on hand to compare with their illustrations and measurement specs. Another thing is C&F does not gouge shipping price.

https://www.clipsandfasteners.com/Ford_Clips_And_Fasteners_s/63.htm

Latest posts