Where is the OBD-II Port?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a picture of it. I sell the covers for them. This is the picture I use to show the cover...

[Broken External Image]:

Coastie,

By some miracle of concidence, I do need a cover for that. Any chance you can tell me a price and how to get one?:)

~Josh

I know... I was just thinking it would be nice to have again... Since the wonderful stupid @$$ dealership that did the "Attempt" of re-calibration on my ST lost it.. :(

Hey.. Joe.. how long did it take you to get your X cal 2 from wayne? been wating on mine for over a week now!!! (After I got the shipping confirmation) :(:huh::wacko::blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh,

It took 2 weeks to get. I also bought a Y pipe and I guess it takes some time to fabricate. Last Friday Wayne told me it would be delivered Monday and it was. I leave on my road trip Saturday and yesterday was the only day I could really spare to get all the mods installed, so timing was everything.

The address listed in my profile is my paypal address. Just landed in Denver, headed to Baltimore. Will be home friday. Be glad to ship it then....

Thanks....