which intake do you like?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick weaver

Reaction score
i was wondering which intake you would put on your st, ive herd alot about the volant system like it doesnt give you what you pay for and all this, and ive herd nothing but good about the MAC system and KKM induction kit, and not too much on the k&n...wut do yall think

They all give just about the same amount of performance gain. I think it all boils down to the look you're going for under the hood and how much you want to spend. The K&N is by far the most expensive, probably because they've been in the business the longest and have the most name recognition.

I've had a K&N, and now have a MAC. They're about the same performance-wise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought mine off ebay, the cheap one. Works fine, and saved me over $100. But, if you want a name brand I would stick to a K&N. I've used them in the past and they seem to be very good.

i agree the mac does look good, but for people who use the KKM does the stock intake tube restrict any air flow or is it just the stock air box that does that for us?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts