Who has a Wii?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Schaecher

Reaction score
Just wondering who else has a Wii....

Interested in joining the Mii Parade? Anyone have any good Online Games that they play that are decent?

Just asking.

I have it and love it. First console I've bought that hasn't been ready to be replaced by the new model, since my Sega.

Haven't done much of the online stuff other than updating the firmware and looking at the VC (virtual console) games available. The one not so good thing I see about the VC games is that you need a wired game cube or classic controller in order to play.

eh... i had one... didnt much care for it

thought like wii games was cool... but the games that i like to play are better on the 360.

Bill V, would you consider a package deal? Priced individually, you'll get your money's worth, question is do you want all that's included?

<a href="http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=70870"target=top><b>LINKEY</b></a>.

Don't think I'm looking for everything in that--and I also don't care for the "We reserve the right to substitute or remove any given item in a bundle if that item becomes unavailable when your console is available to ship" clause. But thanks for the idea!

yea i have it .

madden 08 is good to play online

and super smash brother brawl

got them both and highly reccommend them

Had one. Didn't play it enough to justify having it. It was fun, but the novelty wore off. Granted the Mario games were fun, but again, not fun enough that I wanted to keep it. I got the 360 on launch day, had 0 problems with it, and it's the only one remaining.

[Broken External Image]:

I have one. I think it's the better choice for those with young kids. It's a really family event when my wife and I play at the same time with the kids. I need a bigger family room... :)

One of my local Wal-Marts had (2) in stock Tuesday..... amazing.

My family got one as a late christmas present in March (brother-in-law picked it up at the PX in Tikrit of all places).

So he has one that his wife plays since he's still in the 'box and we have one. Hit "Pro" in Tennis last night, so now I am "Pro" in Tennis, Golf and Bowling. Baseball or Boxing will be tonight's event.

I have one but don't play it much. Stores in michigan have them all over. But our state economy is poor so people aren't tosing money at video games. BB had 7 last saturday.

Wii fit comes out in a month - 5/21/08 (on a video below they mention 5/19)

This looks interesting. It has been available in Japan for some time. Center of gravity, BMI, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_Fit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oNVIcMnZh4

http://www.wiisworld.com/wii-news/good-morning-america-wii-fit.html

Wii is fun as it levels the playing field in baseball, bowling, & tennis between a 41 year old and an 8 year old. I still kick his ass in golf.

A cool feature is connecting to the Internet and downloading Mii's that others have created. When I play baseball I may end up with Smokey the Bear, Snoop Dogg, Hulk Hogan, Batman, Spiderman, Hank Hill, Chris (from Family Guy) and others on my team.

It is well worth the money.

One thing to know is that remotes have an accelerator chip in them so the 'snap' of the wrist gives you more response than a full arm motion (almost threw my arm out in baseball before I realized this).

JT#14

A cool feature is connecting to the Internet and downloading Mii's that others have created. When I play baseball I may end up with Smokey the Bear, Snoop Dogg, Hulk Hogan, Batman, Spiderman, Hank Hill, Chris (from Family Guy) and others on my team.

Where are you finding these?

yeah, I downloaded the Ron Jeremy mii as soon as I saw it... I had a funny feeling it would disappear fairly quickly. Very funny.

Latest posts