Who is selling/supporting the XCAL2 and what is the going price?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Olaf,

I agree, BUT I had nothing but problems with Apten tunes, The one dug at bamachips sent me was not that good. Only Wayne was able to cure all the issues I had, Thats why I supported him..

I do hope the new comers are able to get it right........

OF course if they feel they can do better, I am allways willing to be a test trac...

Todd Z

Wayne hasn't responded to email or phone for me either.

I'm sorry to say it, but I am about ready to cut ties with Hypnotic. This whole episode has been a bit bewildering. I will continue to press him for the satisfaction of any members he owes parts or service to.

I will be contacting Torrie at Ford Parts Network to see if we can work out a new arrangement.

Thanks for the update Rich.

It's unfortunate for all those folks stuck in limbo with HIA. It was thru this site and its members' recommendations that I found out about this upgrade. I'm still very happy with my purchase, one of the best mods I've done. Just didn't have the support after the sell, was very hard to reach and too long to get anything requested take care of.

Just really unfortunate:(

D-

Well at least you received your product is been over a month and I've got nothing.

Waiting to the 1st of Oct and my CC will drop the credit at no fee. I would have much better liked to have received the tuner.

Oh well start searching for another tuner in a week of so.

8-(