Who's staying at the Dallas group hotel?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:(:(:(Unfortunately, it looks like we may not be able to make it to the meet. Something has come up that will prevent us from going. Unless, this certain situation is not resolved before the 28th....we're looking at a "NO SHOW".:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I should be in sometime on Wednesday later in the day. That's assuming I don't have to drive through the remnants of hurricane Rita.

Anne & Crystal, we have a "summons & complaint" against a guy who supposedly bought Rue's 1995 Honda Civic. He has had it for almost a year, not paid us a penny on it and has completely stripped the car. The judge has given him until 5:00 on the 29th to either return the car to us in its original condition or the money. Of course we haven't heard anything from him. If we don't here from him by the 29th, on the 30th as soon as I get to work I will have a judgement put on him. It's a long drawn out story, email me your phone number and we'll talk.

We surely will miss seeing everyone and are very sad that we won't be able to make it.

Not Tiauna and I,... unfortunetly funds are tight, my folks travel for their retirement and will be in Arlington then in an RV park, so we will stay with them, since it's FREE!

~Dove~

OMG,.... NO LaRue, Rose or Rue,.... whatever will we do, and how will Tiauna take this latest news,... on now, feel a hormonal tantrum coming on,....... rut roh,....

Latest posts