Will Mustang wheels fit?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As some of you know my son works for a collision repair shop, (you can see where this is going) and they get a Mustang in with some minor scratches on the wheels. Three of the wheels get replaced and the shop says get them out of here; asks me if I would like them, and of course I say yes. My question then is will the bolt pattern & wheel width fit on our ST? As you can see I have to buy one more wheel, and fix the scratches. They would really look good on our ST if they fit. :cool:

Yes they fit, but they will require spacers to fit the center caps on.

[Broken External Image]:

I have 1.25" spacers on the rear and the caps fit on fine, but I'm going to get 1.5" spacers for the rear and move the 1.25" spacers to the front. I just love pulling up to someone in a GT, and they look over like WTF? And look up at me (course my windows are nice and dark so they can't see me)

The ones I got are rated at 1400lbs each. Seeing as how my ST weighs roughly 4600lbs with passengers and gas, I still have an extra 1200lbs to play with (plus I have a feeling that the load ratings are lower than actual numbers for precaution) and I have driven on some really bad interstates since I got the rims. If they were going to break, they would definitely have broken when I hit the construction zone in Montgomery on 85/65 when I was doing 115mph.

Latest posts