winnig noise

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vik singh

Reaction score
Hi, My ST is making wining noise every time i step on the gas peddel..It seems like its coming from behind the passenger compartment glove box(possible engine noise through fire wall)..I have no idea what it is but it sounds like a winning sound mixed with a vacuume leak or maybe even a exhaust leak.Noise increase with rpm...If any one know the fix to this please post..thanks..

Could be a vacuum leak or the alternator making noise. Can you here it under the hood with the engine running???

Todd Z

I had a noise from the engine compartment that was coming through a hole where a grommet had slipped out of the firewall below the glove box.

for a second i was jealous I thought yours had a winning noise... why cant mine have a winning noise. i want to win... then i saw a missing n... then a missing h from whining.... then i pieced it together..... me so simple

Dallas

Last edited by a moderator:
Could Caymen or Q or big D be sitting in your passenger seat ???... :p BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

"I don't care who you are, thats funny right there" "lord I apologize for the whining comment"

I had to, that left sooooo many comments open.:D:D

Todd Z

I knew this was coming, just a matter of who started it.. LOL

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator: