Woo Hoo! Patches are here!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks very cool.

You could order some Wet Okole seat covers and have the patches sewn into it. It would look very custom.

Tom

Where'd you finally end up getting them from? I had a brain fart the other day about some patches that might be cool.

They do look very nice, whats the quality of them in person?

Last edited by a moderator:
They look pretty good! They are 75% embroidery, and they rival the patches on my uniforms. There's nothing on the back (I ordered them that way, that way I could make some of them velcro later) They are also computer embroidered.

I ended up getting them from www.perfectpatches.com. Here's the proof they sent me based off of the drawing I sent them (a larger version of my signature)

Thanks for the link, Tom. I'll check them out!

[Broken External Image]:

I wish I could get those seat covers for the ST. After boating, hubby and I find our butts wet sometimes from standing in the water messing with the boat trailer. Maybe Santa will bring me some....Doubt it!:( Patch looks cool.

oh ouch! Pricy,, its too bad you cant just order 3 lol. I wanted to get a "Trac Customs" patch made for my mechanics jacket and shirt but im not up for paying quite that much lol,,,Very cool either way though

Ryan

Yeah, 50 is a bit extreme, but that's the only way I could get them made. I was going to have the alterations shop here on base make them while I'm here, but they said they couldn't do it. (Plus, it wouldn't have looked as good) EBAY BABY! :lol:

Latest posts