Would the Cam-Am Sypder fit in the back of the ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has a 68 in wheelbase so it should fit with the tailgate down. I looked at these last year in Monterey, CA when I went to Laguna Seca. While it looks nice, I wasn't real impresed with the performance. Not a big fan of V-Twins or belt drives. But it's a nice looking machine....that's for sure.

They range from $14,500 up to about $17K depending on how it's equiped. The main option is the standard or automatic tranny and some of the colors are additional cost to. Can Am is currently doing a road show and they are in Longview, TX starting tomorrow. I might go test ride one on Sunday...

Put that in the back of the ST and get rid of your spare tire. When I go Shriner's functions with either my Camaro go cart or my mini motorcycle I would tell people, "Some people carry a spare tire, I carry a spare vehicle".:lol:

If I were to get one of these machines I would go with the GG Quad. Although not legal in the US or Canada yet, they are head turners as well and I find it looks alot better. Just my 2 cents.

Regards,

Patrick Pierobon

Nah...this would be the one...http://www.flytheroad.com/

I'd just have to hold my breath every corner I took though!!!

Computers do fail in time!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I work with a guy that ordered one of these, takes about 3-4 weeks to build them then deliver to the dealer. They are pretty cashy at $16,000.

I read the ride is more like a car than a cycle. There is no lean in the turns.

A few states can't decide whether to classify it as a motorcycle or a car.

And pretty pricey. I could get another xB for that kind of money.

Latest posts